To serve as an effective resource for emerging leaders, women in leadership, ministry leaders, married couples, and families.
We are a 501c3 approved, non-profit, non-denominational, Christian ministry. A significant portion of our work centers on equipping Leaders, empowering Women, enriching Marriages, and supporting Families.
Effective leadership is cultivated.
We partner with you to explore your leadership style and to assist in your process of leadership development.
We are passionate about cultivating healthy, wellness infused Marriages.
Marriage and Money
Marital Reconciliation: Re-Establishing Trust After Trauma
How Do I Love Thee? Learning How To Fill Your Spouse’s Love Tank
Marriage Enrichment: Working to Strengthen Your Marriage for the Journey
Let us partner with you in Honoring, Encouraging, Empowering, and Equipping Women.
Are you hosting a Ladies Tea, a Women’s Leadership Conference/Retreat, or honoring a woman who embodies the virtues listed in Proverbs 31? Connect with a team member of the Royally Relational Institute today.
We duly recognize women in the front and the back of the room.
We are excited to partner with you to support Stay-At-Home or Work-At-Home Moms; Homeschooling Moms; Military Wives; and to empower women serving in leadership.
Family is an important component of military life and culture. The journey of military life brings tradition, unique experiences, and population specific challenges. There is a continued need for considerable attention, resources, and research dedicated to promoting resilience and wellness for military connected families. We therefore partner with, stand in the gap, and are honored to serve military connected families.
For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do. (Hebrews 6:10 NLT)
1. Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in your power to help them. (Proverbs 3:27)
2. And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God. (Hebrews 13:16)
3. Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. (Colossians 3:23)
The Bible, as fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, is the infallible Word of God. It serves as the source and final authority of what we believe concerning truth, morality, and proper conduct.
• We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ, the living Word, became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. He who is true God became true man united in one person forever. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins. On the third day, He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven.
• The Holy Spirit, the third person of the Godhead, came to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our hearts. He convicts us of sin and draws us to the Savior. Indwelling our hearts, He gives us new life, empowers us, and imparts gifts to us for service. He instructs and guides us into all truth and seals us for the day of redemption.
• Salvation is by grace, a free gift of God apart from works. Salvation involves repentance, a change of mind in respect to God and a turning away from one’s own way to God’s way. Salvation is through personal faith in Christ alone. All who receive Jesus Christ are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and become the children of God.
• The one, true Church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit are united together in the body of Christ.
• Jesus Christ will come again to the earth, personally, visibly, and bodily, to judge the living and the dead. Christ will effect a final separation of the redeemed and the lost, assigning unbelievers to eternal punishment and believers to eternal glory.
• The Lord Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all nations.